Gambling Affiliation

Gambling Affiliation

Sunday 7 February 2016

Fix The program cant start because steam_api.dll is missing from your computer.

he guys you can fix steam_api.dll you don't have to need reinstall your game again just download the steam_api.dll file from google and paste it to your game directory like if you are having this problem into your call of duty modern warfare then you need to go into your installed game directory which path is   C:\Program Files (x86)\Call Of Duty MW3 then paste your steam_api.dll into this directory.. then you can able to play your game.
you can see into screen shot when I don't have steam_api.dll into my game directory it shows error but when I download steam_api.dll and paste it into game directory I am able to play my game..you can try this into any game which shows .dll missing error.

Have Fun!!

1 comment:

  1. here you can find video support www.youtube.com/bharatadhanajustme?sub_confirmation=1

    ReplyDelete